Wednesday, September 24, 2008

not so merry-go-round

Last Saturday at the soccer game the kids all found a merry-go-round at the park in Othello. We don't have one in Moses and my kids have never been on one and they were in heaven! The coaches are friends of ours and have kids all the same ages as ours plus one, so while they coach I help keep and eye on their kids. And with the new found park toy it was very easy to watch everyone. The thought did cross my mind that maybe I should make everyone take a break to prevent an accident, but they were having so much fun and like I said it was so easy to watch everyone so being the good mom that I am I just let them keep spinning. When the game was over Ellen's poor little 3 year old didn't look so good, white, pale, and hardly able to move. By the time he got in his mom's car he lost it. I felt pretty bad for Adam and Ellen. And so glad that my kids were all smiles when they got off and didn't get sick!



1 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

That's hilarious Jami!!! I would keep them all in one spot too. You take the greatest photos!!!