Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mitchel

I took some senior pictures of Mitchel last week and so I thought I'd post a few that turned out decent. I wish we lived closer to Keri because then they would be amazing! There's a few of my boys with Mitchel, they absolutely adore him, and I do too. He's so funny, he has such a great, quick sense of humor, he's smart, he's cute, he is so like able and mostly I think he loves my boys almost as much as they love him!

I asked Gage and Jett to stand by him so I could get a picture of all of them and as you can see Gage copied Mitch and stood just like him and Jett chose to get as close as possible to him.

4 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Man, I don't even recognize that kid!!! He's all grown up!

Katie said...

Awesome pics. You are a very talented mom with a camera.

Christensens said...

I love your photos...they are awesome! Also, I wish I had a neat camera like yours...what a sweet husband to buy that!

keri said...

Those look amazing!!! Great job! I can't believe how big your kids are getting...and Mitch???? I wouldn't even have recognized him! Wow!