Sunday, September 19, 2010

A First

Case started pre-school this week. He was SO excited. Me not so much. We've never done pre-school before, Gage and Jett never did. I don't feel like it's really necessary and I love having my kids home with me as long as can, however, Royal has all day kindergarten which I have been stressing about from the day we decided to move. So I don't feel like I can put Case in all day kindergarten without some sort of structured program before he starts. Although I'm missing him while he's gone, he's not missing me so much. He actually asked me on the first day if I could just drop him off and leave, not go in with him!! Um..no!!! His teacher is awsome, Mrs. Debbie. Case LOVES her and I do too.

1 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

cute!...here's a funny story for ya: so i accidentally scheduled a dr.'s appt mon. morning, forgetting all about late start with caiden, and i can't reschedule. i was trying to think of who could take caiden to school for me other than you-know-who {giant girl bully} and caiden says "if jett still lived here he could take me. IF JETT STILL LIVED HERE ALL OUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED!" haha! I think it's safe to say he really misses your boys!