Sunday, November 28, 2010

The last of November

We have been so busy the last couple weeks I haven't had time to blog so here's a recap of November.

Lynn got his popcorn harvested just before the snow hit, thank goodness.


And when the snow did come Case had so much fun helping Lynn clear driveways.



We've seen deer a few times in the same spot on our way to Moses and I finally had my camera with me and got a picture. This was the farthest away from the road they were. The other times they were running across the road. It's awsome, I need to keep my camera with me all the time.
My brother was here a couple weeks ago and we got to see his sweet little guy Hunter.
The boys all got new Royal hoodies and Jett is so funny he wears his EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I only let him because I keep thinking when the new wears off he'll quit wearing it but it's been about a month now and it hasn't. He wakes up and puts it on, wears it all day. He got out of the shower one night and tried to wear it to bed. That's where I had to draw the line. No dirty hoodies in clean beds! So we'll see how long this phase lasts or how long I can deal with this phase.
And we decorated our fake Christmas tree. Swore we'd never do the fake tree thing, but it was so nice and easy to set up, no mess, no sap, thank you grandma for the tree, I think we're sold.

And onto December!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's an AWESOME picture you got of the deer!

Dustin and Tara said...

I can't believe the deer. My kids would love that....and the tractor rides:)!