Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MAMMA MIA!











Disco is making a comeback in our house in the form of Mamma Mia! The kids watched it with me Saturday while Lynn was gone and he was so proud to come home and see all of his boys watching it. Case watched it once today then after school before soccer they all wanted to watch it again. Who knew ABBA could sound so good. I probably better give it back to Anika because I'm afraid if Lynn comes home and sees them watching it one more time it might end up in the trash.

9 comments:

Keri Blue said...

That is so cute...much to Lynn's horror, I'm sure! Adam would have a fit for sure! ;)

Anika said...

Awesome!! No, keep it longer.....at least long enough to get those songs memorized (so you can sing them with me!) Have you watched it with the lyrics, too?

This made my day, thanks!

Melissa Telford said...

Just teach your boys to sing all the songs in deep manly voices and everything should be fine! Do you remember singing and skating to all their songs as a little girl at Grandma Dol's or were Keri and I the only geeks?

Katie said...

that's funny. go rent high school musical for them. did you like mamma mia?

michele said...

I want to see this movie! I heard it was good! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think I will be BUSY with three! But we are really excited!

Anonymous said...

I've not seen the movie but I love ABBA! And I knew that comment about Lynn had to be coming....I can almost see his face when he walked in the door. Oh my....I miss you guys!

Lindsay said...

That is funny. I am coming to ML next week and would love to get together with you. Maybe lunch with or with out kids. I can do Tues-Thursday what ever day works best for you.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jojo said...

this cracks me up! i've heard that lots of little ones really get into this movie, but it usually involves older sisters that make the younger boys watch it. how cute.