Sunday, March 15, 2009

three

Our third child is three. Our baby, although whenever I call him my baby he's quick to tell me "he's not a baby, he's a Caser!" Poor kid we all call him Caser so much he thinks that's his name. He's the opposite of Lynn and I, and Gage and Jett for that matter, in that he is so outgoing, not shy at all, he loves being the center of attention. He has so much expression in everything he says and does. He is so funny, independent, determined and quite awnry. He is absolutely in love with his brothers and thinks he's as big as them. He gets sick of me kissing on him all the time and constantly "wipes" them off when I do. Most days he is so cute and sweet I just want to eat him. Happy Birthday CASE!


7 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Holy crap your youngest is 3....and your oldest is baptized...wow...you are just a few years ahead of us....we might just end up with 3 boys too....unless I can convince Scott of one more....but as of now, he's not caving. I love it though...life is good. I won't be seeing you this summer at the pool...bummer. We aren't going to Mo Town this year...my parents are coming here...your kids will really look older by the following summer...crazy. Good think I can check your blog to stay up with the crew.

Scott & Tami said...

Or rather "Good Thing" I can check your blog.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday, Caser!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the baby/caser thing...super cute!

Hey I need your email! email me at littleivy@live.com

Katie said...

He is one cute little dude. Happy 3rd birthday, Caser.

melanie said...

He's adorable! I love 3 year olds, they are so funny. For a couple years Dane called himself 'Daner'. No one ever understood what his name was. I was sad when he just started saying Dane.

michele said...

He is SO cute!! I love that little face!
Ok Jamie... I am ready for the Aquatic Center! The little spring weather we are getting is making us just want to be outside and the the boys are happier with room to run... the summer sun will be fun too!