Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jett

JAlign Centerett turned seven. I love seven, especially with Jett. He's sweet and laid back. He still gives me huge hugs in front of his friends every week when I help in his classroom. (He's not embarrassed yet like his 9 year old brother) He's quiet and so hilarious. He's friends with anyone, no judgements. He loves to read and is a great reader. He still loves to snuggle me. He hates being put on the spot or being the center of attention and he loves, loves his brothers. Time is going by way to fast with him but I'm loving every moment!


2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

What a sweet boy. I have a feeling girls are going to LOVE him when he's a teenager....it might be Paige, haha!

Katie said...

He is so handsome. I love all of the things you wrote about him. It really captures and illustrates who he is. He is a great kid. Caleb and Jett are going to have some serious fun chasing each other around with pretend guns.