Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lego Guys

The boys are all really into legos right now. They all build their own guys and cars and ships. A couple weeks ago I went into our room and found a lego girl on my bedside table and a lego boy on Lynn's side. I left it there a couple days then put it away. Case found them in the lego bucket and asked me why my girl was in the lego bucket instead of my room and he put it back in my room. Again I left it there a couple days and then again put it away. And again Case found it in the lego bucket and put it back in my room, so now I no longer have the heart to put them away, they might be permanent decorations on the tables!




4 comments:

Anika said...

HaH! love it! so cute.....what a smart little guy! my cousin who just graduated was concerned about his lego creations - that his mom would keep them around.....so this lego thing might be around for awhile. hehehe

Kelley Gubler said...

That makes me laugh, only because very similiar situations happen often at my house. Caiden is obsessed with legos and Paige plays with all the girl lego people. But i gotta say, i prefer the legos over many other toys...

Katie said...

That lego guy looks like Lynn. You just need to dye your hair. Case is a guy after my own heart--a fellow decorator.

Unknown said...

thats so super cute! case is quite the kid :)