Saturday, August 13, 2011

AUGUST

Lynn and Case doing some yard work.

Case was just a little excited to ride in the tractor!

My friend gave me some blueberries so I was washed and froze them and we've been loving blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes and blueberry smoothies!


Case and I got to ride with my mom to take

Jordyn to BYU and

had so much fun and

we got to stay a night with Grandma and Grandpa.

And ALL 3 BOYS started school! I still have mixed feelings about that but I'm dealing. And Case is so excited to be at school with his boys.

1 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Jami-I LOVED seeing you last summer!!! I love checkin your blog...seein what you and the boys are up to....since you are a couple of years ahead of me....I know I have 2 years to be where you are....it's like seeing in the future!!! Your boys are so cute!!!