Thursday, August 4, 2011

JUNE


The kids with their teachers the last day of school.

All were wonderful!


~
We moved into our house the last day of school, not quite finished, (that may be a bit of an understatement!) hopefully they start school with it almost finished. We are loving it though, even unfinished. We completely gutted the house and added a little on and I forgot to take before pictures. Bummer! Hopefully I remember to take some soon!


~
Right after we moved in the pea field across the road was harvested, the boys loved watching the pea combines.




~
We are not pet people but we are DEFINITELY not mouse people! Since we were having a little mouse problem we decided to get these cute little kittens.

We ALL got a little more attached than we thought and were pretty sad when they all disappeared about 2 months after we got them. The boys and I are pretty sure they probably found their way back to their mother or maybe found a better home where their owners let them inside the house, because I did not. ( I'm sure it was NOT the coyotes we hear outside every night! Coyotes don't eat kittens, right?!?!)

~
Gage started mowing the lawn.



~
And my boys are such good buddies. This is how they watch tv and play the wii and sleep all summer.



I LOVE SUMMER!

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

how nice that you are in your house now! and i hear ya on the mouse issue. we spotted one in our garage when we first moved in and i nearly killed over. i'm so praying for a stray kitty to show up on my doorstep....soon.

Tami said...

Hey, I use to drive those pea combines....yep and I also combined lima beans.....it was the coolest job ever!!!